If you missed it, yesterday was Blog Action Day. It was a day where over 15,000 blogs came together to write a post in their genre about the environment. Check out my post and Matt’s at How I Will Be Rich if you haven’t already. There were so many great insights brought upon by a range of bloggers. It sure was a great feeling to see so many people join together to share their thoughts on a topic that is so popular today. Today, just as Matt has done, I want to spotlight ten seven of my favorite healthy related blogs that caught my eye during Blog Action Day. Check ’em out…
- The first is at Zen Habits where there are 5 simple tips to making both yourself and Mother Earth happier. It’s over at 5 Ways To Save the World, While Getting Fitter, Saving Money, Simplifying, and Becoming Happier.
- Diethack points out discusses how pollution and various toxins can change the way we eat. Read Panic in Your Plate: Infections and Intoxications and How To Prevent Them to learn every type of toxin that might be in your diet.
- At the blog, Raising A Healthy Family, there’s a large list or various ideas and tools we can use to teach our youth the education they need about Earth in the future. It’s all at Blog Action Day: Going Green With The Kids.
- Scott H Young points out some great methods to take to keep your life and the Earth’s in balance. Check it out at Save the World and Improve Your Life At the Same Time.
- Remembering why we are trying the save our Earth sometimes becomes lost in all of the how-to’s. See what Life Optimizer has to say in their post, Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Treat the Environment Well.
- Today Is That Day brings up a few really good points to think about that I haven’t read anywhere else. The article, 3 Simple Ways to Get Healthy While Saving the Environment, will get your mind thinking about those plastic bottles…
- Reducing the use of motor vehicles is a simple method to help the environment and yourself. Bicycle Frenzy raises concerns and shows the importance of using a bicycle whenever possible in the post, Change The World, Ride A Bike.
Surprisingly it was very difficult to find some good posts about the environment and health. I thought blogs like that would be all over the place, but I guess it just isn’t as popular as all the topics of recycling and reusing, which of course are very important as well. I think this list of seven holds up to my normal weekly ten hot links.
Be sure to leave some feedback for all the writers out there!